Calle Luna , Suite 358
Just remodeled ! A gem in the Old City!
- Income producing property, with 3 units ! Space for a pool !
- Type: Multifamily
- Style: Colonial "2 story"
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Size: 3,200 sq. ft. "plus "
- Development Level: Built
- Taxes: $0.00 (0)
- Condo Fees: $0.00
This 3 unit building is a gem of Old San Juan. You can have the best of both worlds in this centuries-old space that has been beautifully remodeled and appointed with fresh, top-of-the-line finishes.
This building features 3 newly updated apartments.
- Apartment A: 1bed, 1 bath, ground level
- Apartment B: 2 bed, 1 bath, ground level
- Apartment C: spacious top floor with 2 bedrooms, 2 bath, with in-unit laundry and a balcony facing the Old San Juan Fort and a terrace overlooking the patio.
- Bonus room: basement with laundry and storage
- Garden with outdoor shower, ample space for a pool, fruit trees, and tropical plants.
- 400sqft underground cistern that can be converted to underground wine cellar, yoga room, etc.
3 minute walk to the beach and right around the corner from the city’s best nightlife and restaurants. This home is located on a quiet residential street. The previous owners were in the house during the Festival de Calle San Sebastián and could not hear any noise from the celebrations. Wonderful neighbors and strong sense of community on the street.
This dynamic property is great to use as an income/rental property, or for those moving in from out-of-town, use the extra apartments for guests and visitors.
Income and property tax exempt. Located within an opportunity zone. Turn-key as an income-generating business or as a comfortable home with ample extra space.
This property is a very unique find in Old San Juan because of the gorgeous and lush backyard/patio space with many possibilities!
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.